5" wide boards $3.94/LF ($8.99/SF)
5.5" wide boards $4.31/LF ($8.99/SF)
Decking boards are trimmed and cut in the full feet length - you may order any combination of available lengths to minimize your waste.
WellDone Premium Oak decks are domestically made from real hardwood - American Oak. Wood is thermally modified with no chemicals added. Due to the thermo-modification process wood becomes naturally durable for at least 25 years. In the process, wood changes its molecular structure and becomes similar to 350-year lumber.
Thermally-treated WellDone natural Oak decking is highly superior to any other decking materials in the market. It is a 100% Green product with all advantages of natural wood. To mill WellDone decks we use the highest Grade of American Oak, so our product is clear of any defects.
Due to thermo-modification wood repeals moisture on a molecular level, which dramatically reduces the shrinking and swelling of the boards. This also prevents wood from cupping and surface checking and increases the maintenance interval for the product.
Our decks come factory oiled with UV protection on all 4-sides. The factory oiling saves a lot of costs as no oiling needed after installation.
The thermo-treatment process enhances the color of the wood creating an even brown tint that is consistent beyond the surface. Chemicals are never used during the thermo-treatment process, so the material remains environmentally safe. You and your children can walk barefoot across a thermo-treated Oak deck with certainty and peace of mind that the surface is free from harmful chemicals.
Four-Sides Factory Oiling Advantages:
- Makes product ready to use;
- Prevents fading of color under sunlight;
- Prevents seasonal surface checking;
- Makes wood grain sound and attractive;
- Our FOUR sides oiling saves money on surface oiling on-site;
- Oiling of the backside is extremely important to increase the lifetime and performance of decking.
Cut in Length 4-Sides Oiled Thermo-Treated Premium Oak Decking
- 100% Green product with no chemicals added (thermally-modified)
- Naturally durable for 25+ years (25-year limited residential warranty)
- Dimensional stability increased 5-10 times
- Product requires less maintenance
- Dramatically reduced warping and cracking
- Light in weight (3.0 Lb/Sq. ft.)
- Oak decking attractively accents wood grain patterns. Brown walnut-like wood color is consistent to the center of the wood
- Precise manufacturing: using strict quality control measures and only the highest graded wood of top quality; WellDone decking is carefully milled for uniformity
- The boards are 4-sides factory oiled (Thompson’s Clear oil-based sealant) and ready to install: no oiling is needed after installation
- Thermally-treated wood has reduced combustibility (Class B fire rating)
- Improved resistance to termites
- Versus pressure-treated softwood: WellDone Oak is 100% Green product, doesn’t crack, shrink and swell as pressure-treated lumber
- Versus composite: WellDone Oak is not overheating under sunlight and it is a real wood
- Versus exotic woods: WellDone Oak is much lighter in weight, easier to work with, more stable in sizes and better in appearance
- Installing the same way as any wood deck (screws, hidden clips) – see Installation Instruction for details
- Janka Hardness – 1,300 Lb