Two faces profile - T&G V-joint on one side and T&G Ship-Lap on the other side.
Siding is four sides factory oiled (no needed additional oiling after installation).
The thermo-treatment process uses extremely high temperatures - 400 degrees F with no chemicals added. It changes wood on a molecular level to make it durable and dimensionally stable. The treatment burns poly-sugars and makes wood water repellent on a molecular level; therefore thermo-treated wood is naturally durable and stable. The color of the wood is consistent beyond the surface.
- FAS Grade Thermo-Treated Poplar
- 100% Green
- 15/16” x 5.25” (5" coverage)
- Naturally durable due to thermo-treatment
- 25-year Warranty
- Dimensional stability increased 5-10 times
- Less maintenance
- Light in weight (2.5 Lbs/SF)
- EMC reduced to 2-4%
- Reduced combustibility (Class B fire rating)
- Improved resistance to termites
- Janka Hardness – 600 Lbf.
- 4-sides factory oiled
4-Sides Oiled Thermo-treated WellDone Poplar siding T&G profile 7/8"x5"
The Poplar siding is 8' - 12' random length